Join an Indoor Golf League at Broheim’s!
Interested in an Indoor Golf League? Choose between a PRIVATE, PUBLIC, or our NEW STABLEFORD LEAGUE. All leagues have a weekly payment system. Charges for weekly dues will be made if a player does not show up for scheduled play or if a sub is not used. Sign up by filling out the form below!
Have a group of friends, co-workers or golfing buddies that are looking to play in a league that doesn’t take all evening long? With as few as 6 players, Broheim’s Indoor Golf & Pub can create and manage a league format that meets the needs of your group – stroke play, match play, scramble, handicaps or straight-up, closest to the pin and long-drive contests (or any combination thereof). Private leagues are $80 per Simulator for 2 hours, or $40 per Simulator for 1 hour. **Private Leagues are not available Mondays 6:45pm-9pm, Tuesdays 5:45pm-8pm, Wednesdays 7:15pm-9:30pm, and Thursdays 5:45pm-8pm.**
*** ALL PUBLIC LEAGUES ARE FULL.***
First session of Public League begins the first Week in October, second session begins the first week in January. Players that play in session one get first right of refusal to play in session two before we add additional players. **Note** There is only one Public League session for Thursdays, this session is from Oct-Jan. Second session for Thursday Public League is not available. Public Leagues are 2-person teams. Scoring format is a 2-person scramble with match-play scoring. Matches are 9 holes played in a 2 hour timeframe. 3 Pin prizes are awarded weekly. League dues are $25/Player/Week.
This league works best for players that have scheduling conflicts preventing them from playing on a set day or time.
- This league is a 2-person, best shot.
- 20 Team Max Roster
- Stableford will be the scoring format (play against the “Course” and not another team).
- Round specifics will be emailed to the league every Monday evening.
- Rounds will be 9 Holes
- Teams will have 1 Hour to complete 9 Holes.
- Teams will have 1 week to schedule their rounds for a day and time that works for them and is available. All scores must be posted by the following Monday at 5pm.
- Teams are required to schedule their own round.
- Rounds can be scheduled by visiting our website (https://broheimsgolf.com/book-tee-time/), or by using our App.
- Rounds must be booked using the “Winter League” service.
- League dues will be $20/Player/Week
- Teams will accumulate points. The top 4 teams (could be more depending on participation) will enter a playoff, where they will compete against each other for the League Championship.
- You can check Team Standings and the future course schedule at fringegolfers.com and search for Broheim’s Winter League.
|Net score relative to par||Points awarded|
|2 or more over||0|
|4 or more under||6|